Helloooo Hellooooo Worlddddd!!!~
Ohhh my gosh, is this for real??!!!? I can't believe that I have my very own blog, eeekkkk!!!!
Now, let me welcome all of you to my first-ever blog post here at Blogger yayyyy!!
Haiii this is me!!!
I'm super duper excited, and I can't wait to start posting here. I've actually had this blog for a very LONGGGGG time, and if I can remember it correctly, I had previously created my Blogspot account at the beginning of this year. But the thing is, I wasn't really satisfied with my blog layout, and the graphics weren't giving, and I had to keep changing my theme and everything omggg (gif)
And because of that, I haven't been able to OFFICIALLY START blogging yet LOL.
Oh...well...I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT, yayyy!! I'm so happy about that. But you know what, I might as well stick with this layout longer...hmmm...for now, I guess??...hopefully hahaha (gif)
Cause I actually kinda dig it and also because it's soooo pwettyyyy!!!
Also, y'all must be wondering who's the girl behind this blog?? Right??... so let's get acquainted, shall we??... greattt!! My full name is Evangeline Ananya Pearl Murmu, but you can call me Pearl ! Whatever you like ! I'm fine with anything, hihi. I'm an Indian girl who's trying to navigate her twenties, and truthfully speaking, it's not easy being able to figure everything out, which is hard ahhhh ! But I'm gonna take it slow and steady hahaha...no rushhh!!
Yup... that's life omggg... sighhhhh
Anyways, with that being said, I'm pretty sure you guys must be really curious as to why I wanted to start a personal blog. Actually...I've always dreamed of having my very own blog, hmmm...like around 2016?
and why, you may ask?
I would say the real reason why I wanted to start a blog is that I was always so fascinated by the concept of having a little digital corner of the internet that only belongs entirely to YOU. Where you can document your life and share whatever is on your mind. And that idea has stayed with me ever since. However, back then, I was a little too young and had no clue where to begin, and how to really go about writing a blog and whereeee.
Fast-forward to today, I AM HERE AND HAVE MY OWN BLOG!!! YIPEEEE!!!
I am really happy, but let me tell y'all that when I was first starting to build my blog layout, it honestly took such a flipping long time to actually start writing my first blog post LOL, and that's because I was trying so dang hard to figure out what aesthetic I was really going for, and also because I've never really had a blog before and starting one was pretty daunting, and after seeing countless blogs, I was really inspired to start one!
...by the way, SHOUTOUT!! to the people who really sparked my first steps towards starting my blog here, sooo...if you're reading this...omggg I just wanted to say...
A HUGEEE THANKKK YOUUUU!!!!
for really inspiring and supporting me, it honestly means a lot!!
But one thing I must say is that I was way more shocked about how I wasn't really aware that this blog hosting site still exists! And considering how old this site is, I thought that it would be dead or something LOL, but I guess I was totally WRONG about it haha. Because after discovering Neocities and SpaceHey, where I have seen people share a few of their amazing and creative blogs...and...
BAAAMMM!!
That's how I ultimately found out that Blogger is still here and is making its lifelong presence on the internet. And now that I've finally got accustomed to Blogger's website format, it's way easier to work on my blog now hehe, because ohhh boy, at the very beginning of the year, when I had initially started to experiment with this website, it was SERIOUSLY DIFFICULT to navigate around it. Since I also tried so hard to have a blog aesthetic that LITERALLY SCREAMS MEEEE!! and I hadn't realised that it was going to be way harder than I thought.
Anyhow, this was a short introduction that I have come up with!, I hope to put a lot of cool things here
2 comments:
hi pearl! your blog is so cute and detailed, i love it! :D
when i first started out on blogger, i was SUPER lost as well. it was a struggle getting used to the code and things like that, but i'm so so glad i joined! it's been so much fun here ^_^
i hope your adventures in blogging continue to bring you great happiness~
Omgggg haiii Nara!! I am realllllyyy sorry I'm commenting on you after sooo long... oops!!... I actually started a new semester, so I've been quite busy, but don't worry, I'm here now lol. I can't believe you're here on my blog, yayyy!!
Thank you so so much for your lovely comment about my blog layout hehe. I am really trying my best to make this blog as cute as possible, and I'm glad you liked it. Oohh, that's great to know that I am not the only lost one here, figuring out Blogger haha. I'm happy you were in the same situation as me lol. Awwww that's very sweet of you!, I'm really grateful that I joined Blogger and very excited to start this journey and bring you along with me. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENT!
Take care, Nara, and see you on my next post!~ 🙈💝🌹
Post a Comment